August 4, 2011 HCA Meeting in Chicago!
Illinois Chapter of the Sierra Club
70 East Lake St. #1500, Chicago, IL
August 4, 9:30am – 4:00pm
We’re building a movement to transition from coal to a clean energy economy! Can you join us? We have a full agenda that includes:
- Report from SMCRA workshop: Cindy Skrukrud
- Permit challenges: CALM, CACEI, SC, PRN
- Enforcement update: Traci Barkley
- Coal ash- federal status of rule, state actions: Traci Barkley, Sam Flenner
- HCA position statements on renewable energy, clean coal: Pam Richart
- Strategic plan to challenge and halt state coal subsidies: Lan Richart
- Strategic plan to promote clean/ renewable energy: Sierra Club
Contact Pam with questions or to RSVP.