Beverly Unitarian Church
10244 So. Longwood Drive, Chicago
Faith Bugel, Senior Attorney
Environmental Law & Policy Center
Pam and Lan Richart, Eco-Justice Collaborative
Parson Brown, Topless America Project
Parking in rear off Seeley
Childcare and refreshments provided
Join Your Neighbors and Learn:
- How two coal-fired power plants in Chicago are affecting you and your family.
- How the Chicago Clean Power Ordinance will clean up emissions from these plants.
- About the goals of the Chicago Clean Power Campaign and how they are consistent with City objectives.
- Why Alderman Rugai is key to passing the Clean Power Ordinance and how to make effective personal visits and phone calls to solicit her support.
- How to contact Mayor Daley to persuade him to support the Clean Power Ordinance.
Contact Pam or Lan Richart, Eco-Justice Collaborative
Member, Chicago Clean Power Coalition
773.556.3417 / 3418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Know More?
Visit www.cleanpowerchicago.org today!