PROTECT THE MIDDLE FORK FROM COAL ASH POLLUTION
The campaign goal is to ensure that Dynegy-Midwest Generation moves its toxic coal ash out of the floodplain of Illinois’ only National Scenic River and places it in properly-constructed, lined facilities on their property, far from the river. READ MORE
REINVEST IN ILLINOIS’ HEARTLAND
The primary campaign goal is to fund projects and programs for coal-producing communities in Illinois via a coal severance tax. A secondary benefit is to tell the story about the real costs of coal to the state’s economy and communities. READ MORE
Use this form to contact us or call 773.556.3418 if you are interested in getting involved with one or more of our campaigns. Being involved can include:
- Promoting events.
- Sharing posts related to campaign activities via Facebook or Twitter.
- Tabling at events and markets.
- Making telephone calls to supporters or elected officials.
- Writing letters to the editor.
- Making legislative visits.
- Participating in non-violent direct action.
- Becoming part of the planning team.